AP Exams will be administered May 11-May 22, 2020. The make-up window for AP testing is June 1-5,2020. This year's exams will be 45-minute, at-home exams, with the exception of those listed below. AP teachers have attempted to make contact with all students about this this year's format. If you have not responded to your teacher’s communication, please make contact with them and let them know if you plan on taking the exam.
The district is strongly encouraging students to take this unique opportunity to score a 3 to earn a semester of college credit. With all of the online teaching videos and specific information about what is on the tests, this is a grand opportunity to succeed on AP exams.
The NLRSD would like to encourage all AP students to participate in AP testing.
Classes to submit a portfolio:
Art and Design
· 3-D Art and Design
· Computer Science Principles (This portfolio submission is best done on a laptop.)
The link to the full testing schedule may be found here.
If you need assistance with technology to take an exam, click here.
For information on the AP exam, please reach your teacher or contact the following:
· Karla Whisnant, COE Principal, at firstname.lastname@example.org
· Amber Hodges, NLRHS Asst. Principal, email@example.com
· Bonnie Curlin, AP Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
· Brouke Reynolds, District Testing Coordinator, at email@example.com