- Assignments will be available on Google Classroom by noon on the day of inclement weather (AMI day).
- For students without Google Classroom access or internet access, a hard copy of the assignment will be available upon return to school.
- AMI work must be submitted to teachers within 5 school days beginning the day school is back in session.*
- Students who do not submit the AMI work by the deadline will receive unexcused absence(s) for the inclement weather day(s) and no credit will be given for the AMI work.
- Teachers will submit a list of those students who did not complete the AMI assignment(s) to the attendance office on the 6th day school is back in session.
*Adjustments to the length of time given to complete AMI assignments will be considered if the consecutive number of days exceeds five (5).