Tracy Steele, Vice President
Term expires November 2021
Family: Wife-Cassandra Steele, Two Children
Occupation: Director, AR Health Services Permit Agency
Education: Bachelor of Political Science, Rice University
Strengths of the North Little Rock School District
- Comprehensive learning experience that equips students for college and careers
- High expectations for Students, Teachers and Administrators
- All families are felt welcomed and their concerns are acknowledged
- Extensive knowledge of public policy
Needed improvements in the North Little Rock School District
- A more direct student-focused environment which includes but is not limited to, parents, teachers and administrators involvement
- Ensuring schools remain vibrant in lower-income neighborhoods, solidifying great teachers and raising the achievement goals for every child.
What I offer the district
- I have a strong desire to work effectively as a team with other board members, ensuring the children remain the ultimate focus. I am determined to work with parents, teacher, district staff, stake-holders and board colleagues – to achieve the board’s goals.