Taniesha Richardson-Wiley, Vice President
Term expires November 2019
Family: Husband- Kevin Wiley, Two Children
Occupation: Associate Branch Chief/Section Chief, Arkansas Department of Health
Education: Master of Public Health, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS)
Strengths of the North Little Rock School District
- Comprehensive and precise school-based policies.
- Collaborative efforts and support from communities and key stakeholders who are vested in the best interest of all students and schools.
- Qualified teachers and staff who are passionate about providing quality education to all students.
Needed Improvements in the North Little Rock School District
- Strengthening and enforcing established policies resulting in improved student achievement and environments conducive to learning.
- Utilizing resources that will improve the overall health and well-being of all students and district employees.
- Improved safety measures for all students and district employees.
- Proper and consistent communication, transparency and respect for all.
What I offer the North Little Rock School District
- Experience in policy and management.
- Knowledge and leadership skills in school-based programs and interventions.
- Budgetary experience- providing linkages to resources for sustainability.
- Support to retain good, qualified district employees.
- A commitment to improve the health, well-being and academic success of all students.